1. Toolszap Provides Shared Account Or Dedicated Account?
- As it is a group buy tool service, we provide shared accounts (Limited & Managed), but your searched data will be secure in our platform. We are trying our best to update our security, and ToolsZap is a fully security-focused group buy tool service.
2. How Many IPs Allowed In Toolszap?
- We only allow one user per account. Remember you have to use One ISP to access our service; otherwise, you will be blocked by our automated system. However, you can raise a review from our live chat platform. Our team will manually review your account. No VPNs, RDPs are allowed in our system. Also, any kind of reverse engineering may cause account suspension.
3. Can I use accounts in Office & Home?
- Yes, you can, but simultaneously accessing is not allowed.
4. Do You Guys Refund?
- We have a zero refund policy, since it’s a virtual service.
5. Can I use proxy/VPN IPs?
- No, You can’t use any kind of proxies, RDPs to access your account. It may lead your account to a permanent ban.
6. Can I use dynamic IPs?
- Yes, You can use dynamic IPs, because most broadband and mobile operators provide dynamic IPs but remember the IP should be from your city.
7. Any Limits? Yes, we have limits on Ahrefs
- 20 Keyword search per day, 20 Domain search per day, 20 content explorer per day (New daily limits set to 20 searches per day starting from 26 May 2021)
- No projects can be added
- Sometimes You Won’t be able To Export Reports.
- Only Keyword search, Domain search and content explorer are available.
- Bulk analysis not available
- Limits on exports and sometimes you cannot export data.
8. Can I Share Your Service to my team or friends or family’s
- Absolutely no! We take it very seriously. If found account shared with your teams or friends or family will result in permanent banned without any notice.
9. Can I access my account from multiple places?
- No, One account is for one person only and also simultaneously login from different IPs, Countries, States will result in the account getting banned without any notice.
10. Getting Issue while login – ” Authentication Problem, please contact your website administrator ”
- Issue due to multiple IP Login, please avoid logging in from multiple IPS, your account is locked for 24 hours. Try login in again after 24 hours to get access.
11. How to cancel Paypal recurring payments?
- Go to Paypal, select transaction id, and cancel the recurring payment. Recurring cancellations can be done from your end.
12. I have been charged, do you refund that payment?
- No, you have 30 days in hand to cancel recurring, once it’s charged, it cannot be refunded back.